Our Vision and Values
To be the Market Leader in providing Trace and Collection of Former Tenant Arrears and Sundry Debts for Housing Associations, Local Authorities and Not for Profit Organisations.
- To positively engage with new and existing clients adopting a partnership approach and protecting the reputation of our clients
- To adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of our clients
- To be transparent in the services we provide
- To regularly review internally to ensure we are:-
balancing quality with competitiveness
operating within corporate regulations
providing Best Value to our shareholders
ensuring industry best practice.
- To recruit, train and performance manage the right people
- To always be open and honest, treating all stakeholders with respect in all aspects of our work
- Treat all who we come into contact with as individuals, in a fair and equitable way whilst understanding the impact we have on others.
- To act with integrity and follow all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Identify and support those who are vulnerable.
- Adopt a ‘can do’ attitude in all that we do, or agree to do